The Nokia Lumia 710 might finally become available in the UK on January 6. The Windows Phone Mango smartphone was announced alongside the Lumia 800, but while its bigger brother has been out in the UK since last month, the Lumia 710′s release was always expected to happen next year. And now we may know exactly when.
The good news is that it’s only going to be six days into the new year, so if you’ve been waiting anxiously for the Lumia 710 to come out, you only have to wait about a month or so more from this point on.
The bad news is that this is unconfirmed information that comes from just one online retailer in the UK, Digital-phone.co.uk. That website prominently lists January 6 as the launch day for the Lumia 710, but the date may of course change in the meantime – or it may have been wrong all along. We won’t know for sure until one of two things happens: either Nokia issues an official announcement as to when the phone will ship (which is doubtful), or a few more retailers start listing the device and their own shipping dates for it. So we’ll have to wait and see if this pans out.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 928 now said to arrive at Verizon in May with metal body
- Nokia E7 to hit the UK in April?
- Verizon Nokia Lumia 822 gets priced at Best Buy: $99.99 with contract
- Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 arrive in the UK on April 1
- Nokia Lumia 710 will be available in the UK on February 1