T-Mobile USA and Nokia have sent out invites for an event that will take place on December 14. They don’t say what’s going to be announced on that day, but the invite (seen below) and its design do bring in mind Microsoft’s Windows Phone Mango OS.
TmoNews believes the handset that will be announced is the Nokia Lumia 710.
Already featured on Nokia USA’s official website, the Lumia 710 is the cheaper alternative to the Lumia 800 (their features are not too different, but the 800 has a classier look, and is made out of superior materials).
Of course, T-Mobile and Nokia could unveil more devices, even a previously unannounced one (like that Lumia 900). But we’ll see on December 14 what happens.
T-Mobile USA is already selling a Windows Phone Mango handset: the HTC Radar 4G, which is currently available for $99.99 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile branded Nokia Lumia 710 unveiled by the FCC
- HTC Radar to bring more Windows Phone Mango to Canada (via Videotron)
- Nokia Lumia 710 for T-Mobile USA officially announced, won’t be released this year
- HTC Radar 4G to bring Windows Phone Mango to T-Mobile USA
- Nokia Lumia 800 with LTE coming to AT&T in 2012?