Yesterday Verizon officially announced the two Droid Xyboard tablets made by Motorola (known internationally as the Xoom 2 and Xoom 2 Media Edition). Unfortunately though, the carrier forgot to mention an actual release date for these devices.
Not to worry, though. Thankfully, the leaks have started regarding this subject quite a while ago, speculating about a December 8 launch. That may have changed in the meantime though, since today’s leak claims that December 12 is it. That’s next Monday, by the way. See for yourself:
This is apparently a note of sorts that Verizon has sent to its employees advising them of the Xyboards’ release date.
If this is true, the Xyboards will be in stores pretty soon after the announcement, which can only be great for those of you lusting over either of these gadgets.
Via Droid Life
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 and 8.2 tablets now available online, in stores on December 12
- Verizon confirms its Motorola Droid Xyboards in LTE anniversary announcement
- Motorola Droid 4 to be out on December 8. Verizon Galaxy Nexus still rumored to come on December 9
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 user guide now available
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is on its way to Verizon with 4G LTE on board