Not long after we’ve seen the BlackBerry London, here’s another unannounced RIM smartphone that the company reportedly readies for next year: the BlackBerry Milan.
Like the London, the BlackBerry Milan comes in a large touchscreen display. What’s more, it also has a sliding QWERTY keyboard.
Interestingly, CrackBerry reports that all the “next generation BlackBerry devices sport amazing displays” with pixel densities higher than the PPI the iPhone 4’s retina display has. This could mean they have HD (1280 x 780) screens, like some of the latest Android smartphones.
There’s no word on what specs the BlackBerry Milan will bring, but we shouldn’t be surprised if they’re matching the specs of the BB London (1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera).
Both the London and Milan will run RIM’s new OS – which will be called BlackBerry 10 in the end, not BlackBerry BBX (as initially announced).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Confirmed: RIM’s first BlackBerry 10 smartphone will be keyboardless
- RIM’s BlackBerry 10 L-Series phone gets photographed
- BlackBerry 9800 Slider may be a Rogers exclusive in Canada
- Reuters: new iPhone 5 to have a 4.6 inch display. Is Apple finally getting rid of the tiny 3.5 inch screen?
- BlackBerry London could be RIM’s fist BBX smartphone