In November, Wi-Fi-only Motorola Xoom tablets sold in Europe got their update to Android 3.2 Honeycomb. And now it’s finally the 3G-enabled version’s turn. That’s right, if you own a 3G-capable Xoom in Europe, the Android 3.2 update is on its way.
As for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich… expect to be waiting a few months for that, if it ever arrives.
The Android 3.2 update is now rolling out for T-Mobile branded tablets in Germany, and for those bought unlocked and SIM-free in Austria, Croatia, Denmark, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Xoom Android 3.2 update finally rolling out in Europe
- Motorola RAZR gets a software update in Europe
- Apple iPad 2 international launch delayed by half a day
- Nokia N9 won’t be available in the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, and many other countries
- Apple sells 3 million new iPads in the first weekend