The Samsung Galaxy S II 4G for AT&T is now more affordable than ever. So if you wanted to get some high-end Android action on AT&T but so far held back because of the pricing of the Galaxy S II, this is an offer for you.
Amazon is now letting you buy a Samsung Galaxy S II 4G for just $129.99, with a two-year AT&T contract. What’s more, this offer applies to both new customers (as these things usually do), but also to existing AT&T customers who wish to upgrade their hardware.
Truth be told, we do expect the price for the Galaxy S II 4G to go down even more in a couple of months or so – that’s just the way things are in the mobile industry. That said, if you want a top notch Android smartphone today, this is obviously a great choice. And it now comes with a decent price too – $70 off what it went for at AT&T when it launched in October, and $20 lower than what Amazon was asking for it before.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Amazon now sells both the HTC Evo 4G and the Samsung Epic 4G for only $99.99
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II now just $69.99 for new customers who sign a two-year contract
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note II can now be bought for just $199.99, Motorola Droid RAZR HD for $49.99
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 is just $19.99 (for upgrades) or $49.99 (for new customers) at Amazon
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III now $79.99 at Amazon