The Samsung Galaxy M Pro was announced back in August alongside a slew of other devices, but we haven’t heard anything else about it since. Until today, that is, when it’s finally been put up for pre-order in the UK. Unfortunately though, TheOrder, the retailer which is now taking pre-orders for the Galaxy M Pro, didn’t list any release date. So at this point we can’t really tell you when you’ll be able to fondle a Samsung Galaxy M Pro, even if you do pre-order it today.
That said, it’s pretty clear that if you want to be among the first persons in the UK to get your hands on it, you should go to TheOrder right now and add it to your cart. The price being asked is £339.49, and that will net you an unlocked and SIM-free device.
The Samsung Galaxy M Pro is an Android-powered smartphone that comes in the BlackBerry-esque QWERTY candybar form factor. It has a 1 GHz processor, a 2.66-inch 480×320 touchscreen, a 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and video recording support, a secondary front-facing VGA camera, microSD card slot, 7.2 Mbps HSDPA, 5.76 Mbps HSUPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1,350 mAh battery. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Pro will be available in the UK in July
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G and Samsung Galaxy S 4G free with contract for limited time
- Samsung C3350 is an Xcover rugged candybar headed to Europe soon for €179
- Express from Sprint now available for $19.99, it’s a QWERTY candybar and runs Android
- Nokia E6 now available in the US for $439 SIM-free, unlocked, sans contract