The 7-inch Thrive is basically a smaller version of Toshiba’s first Android tablet, the 10.1-inch Thrive. It retains most of the same specs, including the screen’s 1280×800 resolution (which is not something you see often in 7″ slates), the dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, and 1 GB of RAM. There’s also a 5 MP rear camera, a 2 MP front-facing camera, microSD card support, and a micro HDMI connector.
Future shop now has the 7″ Thrive in stock, and will send you one if you agree to pay $369.99 for it. This is the version which comes with 16 GB of integrated storage. Connectivity-wise, there’s no mobile data access, so you’ll have to stick to Wi-Fi to get online.
If you’re interested, why not head over to Future Shop now to place an order.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 7-inch Toshiba Thrive tablet now available in the US, priced from $379.99
- New 7-inch Toshiba Thrive Android Honeycomb tablet announced
- Toshiba Thrive now available at Newegg, $429.99 for the 8 GB model, $479.99 for 16 GB
- Toshiba Thrive Android 3.2 update rolling out now
- Toshiba Thrive now official