Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR can now be yours at a hefty discount compared to its normal price. Since the moment it became available, the Droid RAZR has been sold by Verizon for $299.99 with a new two-year contract.
That said, on launch day Amazon decided to offer it for just $111.11 for new customers. Today’s deal isn’t that good, but it’s close enough. It’s $169.99 that you’ll have to shell out to get a brand new RAZR with a two-year contract. That’s if you’re not already a Verizon customer. If you are, the price goes up to $229.99, which is still $70 less than what Big Red itself charges for the device.
To get the Droid RAZR for just $169.99 ($130 less than what Verizon is asking), you only need to head to Amazon. And do so fast, for there’s no telling how long this offer will last.
Sure, if you’re the patient type, you’ll probably get an even better deal in a few months, but if you’re impatient you shouldn’t be sad – this is a great deal anyway. You get Verizon’s current smartphone flagship for less than $200, which used to be the ‘standard’ price for such handsets. Oh, and 4G LTE support is in there too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR offered to new customers by Amazon for just $111.11, today only
- Verizon Motorola Droid 3 now just $69.99 with new contract
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD can now be yours for $79.99
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR M now available in blue
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note II can now be bought for just $199.99, Motorola Droid RAZR HD for $49.99