Launched last month in select markets, the Samsung Galaxy Y Pro seems to have a dual SIM version, which might be introduced pretty soon.
According to the image seen below, the dual SIM edition of the handset is called Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos – makes perfect sense, since most (if not all) of Samsung’s dual-SIM phones are included in the Duos family.
Unlike the regular Galaxy Y Pro, the Duos appears to have a front-facing camera.
Other than the secondary camera and the dual SIM capabilities, the new Galaxy Y Pro is likely similar to the older model, coming with Android Gingerbread, a 2.6 inch QVGA display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 832MHz processor, 3.2MP rear camera, and MicroSD card support. For the moment, there’s no word on when or where the Galaxy Y Pro Duos will be released.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Galaxy Y Duos Lite S5302 is Samsung’s latest dual SIM phone
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Y Duos and Galaxy Y Pro Duos officially announced
- New Samsung Galaxy Young S6312 expected to debut at MWC 2013
- Motorola Fire has a dual-SIM version (launched in Brazil)
- Samsung Galaxy Y Duos and Y Pro Duos now available in Europe