The largest US mobile carrier has even put up a webpage on its website here, where customers can “Sign up to receive more information and be among the first to get the Galaxy Nexus by Samsung on Verizon.”
A Galaxy Nexus simulator is also available now on Verizon’s website – so if you can’t play with the device for real, you can at least do it there.
We’ve previously heard that the new Nexus could be out on December 15 (that’s tomorrow). But since we didn’t see any press release to announce this until now, I’d say that chances for it to happen are really slim.
It remains to be seen if Verizon manages to launch the Galaxy Nexus before the Motorola Droid 4 (or maybe it will release both of them on the same day – that would be nice).
Update: The Galaxy Nexus is finally available! If you’re looking to pick one up, head to a Verizon store or its online site to grab one for $299, or save a benjamin by going to Amazon and picking it up for $199.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon confirms: Samsung Galaxy Nexus launches tomorrow
- Verizon posts Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates list. HTC, Motorola, Samsung and LG devices included
- Verizon stores start receiving Samsung Galaxy Nexus accessories
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 could be launched in February
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus officially on its way to Verizon. Sprint may launch it too