Officially announced last week, at the same time with the Droid Xyboard Honeycomb tablets, Verizon’s white Motorola Droid Razr will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, December 15.
Just like the black version, the white Razr (which, by the way, isn’t completely white) will cost $299.99 on contract.
Customers who buy the white Droid Razr from Verizon can also get a Droid Xyboard for $100 off (for a limited time only).
In case you think $299.99 is too much for Moto’s Droid Razr (especially with the upcoming launch of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus – sadly, we still don’t know when exactly this is coming), Amazon is offering the smartphone for only $169.99. We’re not sure yet if the white edition will benefit from the price cut, too, but the black one certainly does.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon announces Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1, Xyboard 8.2, white Droid Razr
- White Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB headed to Verizon?
- Verizon posts Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates list. HTC, Motorola, Samsung and LG devices included
- Motorola Droid 4 caught in the wild alongside Verizon’s Xyboard tablets
- Newest Verizon launch dates rumor: Galaxy Nexus December 9, Droid 4 December 22, and more