The white version of T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S II was announced last month. And now it has become available to order from the magenta carrier’s website. This comes as no surprise, since a few days ago T-Mobile let us know that today was the official release date for this smartphone.
Other than the new paint job, there are no differences between this and the plain ‘ol black version of TMo’s Galaxy S II. So you won’t be buying this for new features, but simply because you believe that white is the new black. Thankfully, you won’t have to pay more for it than for its dark-skinned sibling.
The white Samsung Galaxy S II can be yours for $229.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate), with a new two-year contract. If you’re interested in picking one up, go to T-Mobile over here. They’re unfortunately not available on Amazon yet, though you can grab it in black for $199.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G for Sprint is now only $99.99
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE gets a white paint job too
- Confirmed: Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch to be out in white on January 8 for $199.99
- UK: Grab a Samsung Galaxy Note for just £396.71 (white) or £418.15 (dark blue) at Amazon
- White Samsung Galaxy S II for T-Mobile goes for just $99.99 until Sunday (online only)