Android Ice Cream Sandwich for Bell’s HTC Sensation, HTC Raider and Galaxy S II to be out in H1 2012
Bell is reportedly getting ready to update three of its Gingerbread superphones to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in the first half of 2012.
The first handset that’s going to get a taste of ICS is the HTC Sensation 4G, in February. The TC Raider should be updated in March, while the Samsung Galaxy S II in April. These are “estimated release dates”, so delays may occur.
Bell’s LG Optimus LTE will also get Android 4.0 ICS, but the carrier doesn’t know when exactly it will happen.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy Nexus officially arriving on December 8 (at Bell and Virgin Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched by Bell in Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be launched by Rogers and Telus in January 2012
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus now rumored to arrive on December 15
- LG Optimus LTE confirmed by Telus