Today is the day folks.
Verizon took their time to launch the next generation Google device. More then 7 weeks from the promise they will have one to general availability is not a record, Droid Bionic took even longer to launch, but it is close.
In case you have been living under the rock and haven’t heard about Samsung Galaxy Nexus, its specs include:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED Contoured Display
- Dual-core 1.2GHz Processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Verizon 4G LTE support
- HTML Web Browser
- 5.0MP rear-facing camera
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
According to almost everyone who has tried it, Galaxy Nexus is the best, most advanced Android device on the market today. And you probably will not see another Android 4.0 smartphone shipping for months yet.
So if you have (a lot of) spare cash and are looking for one, head over to Verizon. Or head over to Amazon to get a better deal and grab one for $199!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus arriving in the UK on November 10 according to Amazon
- Verizon HTC Rezound discounted at Amazon again, now only $150 on contract
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus now rumored to arrive on December 15
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus launched by Mobility Canada, free HM1100 Bluetooth headset included
- Google now lets you register for Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus