From what we know until now about the Nokia Lumia 900, this should be the company’s real flagship Windows Phone device, coming with a display bigger than the one the Lumia 800 has (4.3 inch vs. 3.7 inch), and various other enhancements.
Now WMPowerUser has posted a render that reportedly shows the Lumia 900 in red. If this is the real deal, the new smartphone doesn’t look too different from the Lumia 800, but its display is noticeable larger.
Of course, this can be just fan-made stuff, so don’t blame us if the official Lumia 900 won’t resemble what you’re seeing below.
The Lumia 900 could be announced at CES 2012 (January 10 – 13), especially since Bloomberg is reporting that Nokia plans to “have a very large presence” there, “and it’ll be clear that Nokia is back in a quite strong way in the US.” Yeah, we’ll see what happens next month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Nokia Lumia 719 confirmed by the Bluetooth SIG
- Nokia Lumia 710 will bring More Windows Phone Mango to Orange UK
- Nokia Lumia 620 can be pre-ordered in the UK now
- No Nokia Lumia 928 announcement on May 14? A Lumia 625 could be unveiled instead
- AT&T HTC Titan II to cost $200 and be launched on March 18. Sony Crystal tablet also coming soon?