Just like in other parts of the world, the Asus Transformer Prime will be released in Australia in January.
According to AusDroid, prices for Asus’ new tablet will start at about 700 Australian dollars.
Since Asus has confirmed that the Transformer Prime would be launched in Italy with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board (also starting January), this might happen in Australia, too.
The new tablet features a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, 10.1 inch Gorilla Glass display with 1280 x 800 pixels, Wi-Fi, GPS, 8MP rear camera, 1080p video recording, 1.2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, and 32GB or 64GB of internal memory.
It remains to be seen if the Transformer Prime will be introduced in the US before the end of the year, as Asus said it would.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus Transformer Prime to bring its quad-core powers to Canada soon
- Asus Transformer Prime will be released in Australia next week, Android Ice Cream Sandwich included
- Asus Transformer Prime to ship December for $499, full specs revealed
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity launching in Australia on August 7
- Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T Wi-Fi will be launched in the US next month