Pantech has been busy lately planning its next devices to hit the US mobile market. Earlier this week we saw the Pantech P4100 tablet arrive at the FCC with the AT&T LTE radio bands(4 and 17) along with the typical 850 / 1900 WCDMA bands.
The P9070 also hit the FCC with the same LTE radios as the P4100. Not much else is known about the device except for the diagram that is shown in the application. This device could possibly make its debut at CES 2012.
This device could very likely hit AT&T along with the P4100 tablet due to AT&T’s recent good relationship with Pantech. We will keep you updated on the status of the P9070.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T HTC Puccini passes through the FCC
- Pantech P9020 QWERTY phone for AT&T passes the FCC
- Motorola Droid 4 and Xoom 2 Media Edition hit FCC
- AT&T to get a plethora of devices including Blackberry Torch 2 and HTC ChaCha
- Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet hits the FCC