The white version of T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S II was launched just a couple of days ago for the same price which TMo was asking for the black version – $229.99 with a new two-year contract. Now if you think that’s too expensive, here’s some good news.
T-Mobile decided to run a Web-only offer from today until Sunday, December 18, which allows you to purchase the white Galaxy S II for just $99.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate). You’ll still need to sign the two-year contract with the magenta carrier, but that’s a nice $130 off the usual asking price, which means that you should probably take advantage of this deal if you were going to get a Galaxy S II anyway. To do that, just go to T-Mobile’s website. Remember, this offer isn’t available in stores.
If however you’ve already ordered your white Galaxy S II for $229.99, well… tough luck. Two words that are very familiar to the early adopter in the mobile world unfortunately.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Nexus S now just $99.99 (with contract) at Best Buy, until March 23
- T-Mobile HTC One S now just $99.99 for new customers and upgraders alike
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note costs just $249.99 at Amazon
- White Samsung Galaxy S II for T-Mobile now available for $229.99
- White Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G for Sprint is now only $99.99