Telus will apparently become the second Canadian mobile carrier to release the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE (after Bell, which is selling it since earlier this month).
Telus doesn’t say when it will introduce the Tab 8.9, but the tablet has appeared at its official website, and is listed as “coming soon.” Since Telus’ LTE network will be launched next year, its 4G Galaxy Tab 8.9 is probably not going to be out before the end of this month.
Anyway, go here at Telus to check out the tablet.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE runs Android 3.2 Honeycomb (upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich), and features an 8.9 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, and a 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
Bell is offering the Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE for $429.95 with a new 3-yr contract, so Telus might launch it for the same price.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE now available at Rogers
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Wi-Fi headed to Canada
- HTC One S to be launched by Telus in Canada on May 17
- Samsung Galaxy Note headed to Rogers Canada
- Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S headed to Canada via Telus