It looks like Nokia is not the only handset maker that readies an LTE Windows Phone device for AT&T. HTC is reportedly doing it, too.
According to BGR, the upcoming HTC LTE Windows Phone device should resemble the HTC Titan (already available at AT&T, but only with HSPA+ connectivity), sporting a 4.7 inch display. The handset could be released on February 5, thus an official announcement at CES (January 10 – 13) shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Another new smartphone that HTC is reportedly readying is the HTC Elite. This might also be released by AT&T, but sometime in April, coming with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Beats Audio technology. AT&T may choose to launch this ICS handset under the name of HTC Congressional (had I to choose a final name, I’d stick to Elite).
Unfortunately, images of the HTC Elite and the LTE WP device haven’t been unveiled yet (what you’re seeing in the photo above is the HTC Titan, of course). We’ll bring more on this as soon as we get new info.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T HTC One X launching this month?
- HTC Sensation XL to be launched in the UK on October 24?
- HTC Sensation XL introduced in India
- AT&T’s HTC Titan II hits the FCC with LTE in tow
- HTC Titan II (Radiant) with LTE, Windows Phone and 16MP camera announced by AT&T