Currently available from Verizon for $299.99 on contract (after all, it’s one of the carrier’s high-end LTE phones), the HTC Rezound can be bough for half the price if you’re getting it from Amazon.
The retailer is offering the Rezound (here) for $149.99 on contract, and it looks like both new and existing customers can get it at this price. Of course, you may be tempted to buy the Samsung Galaxy Nexus instead (since Verizon has finally decided to launch it next week), but this is currently $189.99 at Amazon, and $299.99 at Verizon.
Both the Rezound and the Galaxy Nexus have HD (1280 x 720) displays, but the Rezound runs Android Gingerbread, while the Galaxy Nexus comes with Ice Cream Sandwich. Sure enough, the Rezound will be updated to Android ICS next year.
It’s not the first time Amazon’s discounted the HTC Rezound, or Verizon phones in general. And it’s certainly not the last time, either – we’ll let you know when we discover new deals.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Rezound now costs only $79 at Amazon
- Verizon HTC Rezound is now just $49.99 with contract, Droid Incredible 4G launch imminent?
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (Droid Prime) and HTC Rezound (Vigor) launch pegged for Nov. 10th. Price- $299
- Verizon’s HTC Rezound with Beats Audio available starting today
- HTC Rezound now costs $79.99 (on contract) at Verizon