At least that’s what Carphone Warehouse says. The retailer lets interested customers pre-register for the handset at this webpage. It doesn’t provide an exact price, though.
The LG Prada 3.0 currently runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but it’s upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Sporting a 4.3 inch WVGA Nova display, the new Prada handset measures 127.5 x 69 x 8.5 mm. Its other features include: HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 8MP camera with 1080p video recording, 1GHz dual-core processor, and 8GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Prada 3.0 priced at £500 in the UK
- LG shows off its Prada 3.0 Android phone, launches red Optimus LTE in Japan
- LG Prada 3.0 launching tomorrow, but only in Korea
- LG Prada K2 with Android Gingerbread caught on video
- LG CX2 Optimus 3D 2 leaked, may not be launched with Android ICS