The LG Eclypse is an affordable Android-powered smartphone which comes with a physical side-sliding QWERTY keyboard. It was launched in Canada by both Bell and Virgin Mobile earlier this month, and now it has landed at SaskTel as well.
If you’d like to purchase an Eclypse from SaskTel, you’ll need to shell out $49.99 if you sign a three year-contract, or $149.99 with a two-year contract, or $199.99 if you’re only interested in committing for one year. All of these prices are for voice+data plans. If for some reason you don’t want to get a data plan from SaskTel, all the on-contract prices for the smartphone go up by $50.
The no-contract price is $299.99, if that’s your cup of tea.
The LG Eclypse has a 3.5-inch 320×480 touchscreen, a 5 MP camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, 1 GB of built-in storage, microSD card support (with a 4 GB card preinstalled), 14.4 Mbps HSPA+, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Cheap LG Eclypse with Android and QWERTY now available at Bell and Virgin Mobile
- HTC Radar Windows Phone now available at SaskTel in Canada, prices start at $49.99
- BlackBerry Curve 9320 now available at SaskTel, free with three-year contract
- Samsung Galaxy Gio will be available at SaskTel starting at $29.99
- SaskTel HTC Radar 4G pricing details emerge