Today’s second leak concerning the Motorola Droid 4 is all about the pictures. Renders, to be precise, since these aren’t what we in the blogosphere like to refer to as live images. They’re also not the first images we’ve seen of this upcoming smartphone (not by any stretch of the imagination, in fact). They do however provide a look at the phone from all possible angles.
So if you’re into that sort of thing, have a look:
Unfortunately we still can’t conclusively say when this device will be in stores. However, it will probably not happen this year. In fact, the first rumor of the day said that the launch will be on February 2. So let’s go with that. At least until something else gets leaked.
And truth be told, there really shouldn’t be any rush in releasing the Droid 4. The more it’s delayed, the less angry Droid 3 owners will be. Of course, if you like the Droid RAZR‘s design but have to have a physical QWERTY keyboard, you may disagree.
Via Droid Life
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid 3 shows off its redesigned keyboard
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 will become available on February 10, new leak claims
- Verizon delays HTC Thunderbolt indefinitely, even though dummy units are already in stores
- Sprint LG Rumor 2 image leaked, looks OK
- New Motorola Droid 3 to come with 4 inch display, front-facing camera