Nokia has officially announced a new Symbian smartphone – the Nokia N801T, a handset that features TD-SCDMA connectivity and, thus, will be available only in China.
The Nokia N801T runs Symbian Anna, and features a 4 inch display, mobile TV (there’s even an external antenna), NFC, 3.5mm headset jack, Nokia Maps, and a stainless steel case. We can see a front-facing camera, and there’s probably another camera of at least 5MP on the back.
The N801T could be released in China before the end of the year. Its price is not known for the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C7 starts shipping as the world’s second Symbian^3 smartphone (video)
- Nokia C3-01 Touch and Type announced, the second S40 touchscreen phone (video)
- Nokia X7 and Nokia E6 announced, new Symbian Anna in tow
- Nokia X3 officially gets a CDMA / EV-DO candybar version (not for Verizon, but for China)
- Nokia X6 8GB also announced