If you didn’t manage to pick up a new gadget before the holidays, or if you simply were lucky enough to receive some cash as a gift, you may want to know that both Verizon and Sprint have some post-holiday offers for you to look at. All the following prices are only valid if you sign a new two-year contract, in case you were wondering.
Verizon, for example, will give you a Motorola Droid Bionic for $199.99, or the midrange Pantech Breakout for just $49.99. And the carrier’s ’2x data’ promotion is still going, so if you sign up for a data plan (which you must in order to get these smartphones anyway), you’ll get double the ‘advertised’ data traffic each month.
Verizon has even put out a commercial for this sale. And here it is:
Sprint also has some neat cut prices for some products. Its promotion is available until January 7. You can get a Samsung Replenish for free, HTC Evo 3D for $99.99, and the HTC Evo Shift 4G for $49.99.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint After Christmas Sale to include HTC Evo 3D, Evo Shift 4G, Evo View 4G, and BlackBerry Playbook
- Verizon to offer two BlackBerry Storm2 phones for the price of one?
- Verizon introduces prepaid data packages for Droid Incredible, Droid X, Droid 2 and other smartphones
- Trade in your iPhone, BlackBerry Z10, or Samsung Galaxy S III for an HTC One, get up to $375 back
- Sprint’s HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G officially arriving on June 24