ZTE has teamed up with Fashion TV to introduce the FTV phone. This is not a new device, though: it’s just a ZTE Blade (aka Orange San Francisco) with new paint jobs and exclusive Fashion TV content (wallpapers, apps – FTV news, FTV portal, FTV Clock and so on).
Since it’s not based on the new Blade S / San Francisco II, but on the older model (first released last year), the Fashion TV phone runs Android 2.2 Froyo, and features a 3.5 inch WVGA display, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.2MP camera, MicroSD card support, 512MB of RAM, and a 600MHz Qualcomm processor.
The ZTE FTV smartphone will likely be available for purchase soon, although we don’t know exactly when. The handset’s price is also unknown, but it shouldn’t be a high one.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Orange San Francisco II to be also sold as ZTE Blade S
- ZTE Blade III exists, is being offered in Finland for €199.90
- ZTE announces Anthem 4G for MetroPCS, Blade III for Europe
- ZTE Blade C with Jelly Bean, and ZTE Blade III Pro available now
- New Orange San Francisco II (ZTE Crescent) coming soon