Expected to be released in February, the Motorola Droid 4 still hasn’t been officially announced by Verizon.
But it looks like the largest US mobile carrier has prepared pretty much anything is needed for the launch of the new smartphone.
We’ve already reported that the Droid 4 was spotted over at the DroidDoes website (although it’s not there anymore, of course). Now Droid-life even has audio clips that present the handset – these will certainly appear at DroidDoes.com after the Droid 4 is finally announced. You can go here to listen to the audio clips.
The Motorola Droid 4 will come with a sliding QWERTY keyboard, LTE, 4 inch qHD Gorilla Glass display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, and Android Gingerbread (or maybe it will run Android 4.o Ice Cream Sandwich from day one – let’s hope for that).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 available now
- Motorola Droid 4 shows up at Verizon’s DroidDoes website
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 could be launched in February
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 gets its DLNA certification