Nokia 801T specs uncovered
Yesterday, Nokia announced the 801T for China. Unfortunately though, details about the phone’s specs were hard to come by back then. Not so anymore.
Today, Nokia has added the 801T to its Developers portal. And everything you may want to know about this new smartphone is covered. So let’s dive right in.
The Nokia 801T will come with:
- Symbian Anna
- 680 MHz processor
- 4-inch ClearBlack LCD touchscreen
- 8 MP ‘full focus’ EDoF (extended depth of field) camera with 720p HD video recording
- VGA front-facing camera
- 230 MB built-in ‘C drive’ storage (Symbian fans will know what this is)
- 8 GB ‘mass storage’
- 256 MB of RAM
- microSD card slot with hot swap support
- quad-band GSM, TD-SCDMA support
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- 1,300 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 125.2x65x12.75 mm
- Weight: 170 g
It’s quite similar to the Nokia X7, albeit with that all-important (for China) TD-SCDMA support. Alongside the specs, we also get more pictures of the device from more angles:
Not that bad looking. We still have to wait some more for pricing information, as well as a clear release date. Though we are guessing that Nokia will aim to have the 801T on the market pretty soon, before the Chinese New Year shopping frenzy gets started. We’ll keep you posted.