Initially available at Amazon USA for $649.99, now the Nokia Lumia 800 is cheaper there. $114.12 cheaper, to be exact. Yes, that’s right, if you’re in need of a new, unlocked Windows Phone Mango handset, you can now get the Lumia 800 for only $535.87.
Just go here at Amazon to buy the smartphone (they don’t seem to have too many units in stock, so hurry up). For the moment, the retailer is only selling the black 16GB version of the Lumia 800.
Alongside the Lumia 710 (which will be released in the US by T-Mobile in early January), the Lumia 800 represents Nokia’s first foray into the Windows Phone territory. The company expects to make a big splash with (new) WP devices next year Stateside, so let’s wait and see what happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Unlocked Nokia Lumia 800 with Windows Phone available at Amazon USA
- Windows Phone 8 will be released in October, says Nokia’s Stephen Elop
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 920 sees tremendous demand at Amazon. T-Mobile’s Lumia 810 now costs $99.99
- CDMA Nokia Lumia 800 lands in China in March, Lumia 710 and Lumia 900 to follow
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia 820 and Windows Phone 8X by HTC discounted by Amazon