According to a leaked internal document, the Samsung Galaxy S II and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 are both on their way to US Cellular. We’ve known that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 would be sold by US Cellular ever since June, and now we have one more leaked confirmation for that.
As for the Galaxy S II, so far US Cellular hasn’t said anything about carrying it, and there have been no past leaks about it going to US Cellular. But back when the Galaxy S II first made it to the USA, Samsung put up a sign up page. So if you were in the US you could sign up to be kept up to date with release dates and such. That sign up form had an entry for your carrier, and US Cellular was on the list. Of course, that could just have been Samsung not wanting to upset any of its prospective partners in the US (since many other carriers were present too).
But now it looks like it was there for a reason. The image above was received by Android Central, and it clearly shows both the Galaxy S II and the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in US Cellular’s ESN system.
Now all that’s left to happen is for the carrier to finally announce these devices. We’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S II coming soon, will be $229.99 with contract
- US Cellular: all phones free from December 17 to December 24
- Samsung Galaxy S III will be released by US Cellular too
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE coming to US Cellular soon
- Redesigned Samsung Galaxy S II (for the US) shows up in promo video