If you’re thinking of getting both yourself and someone you love a decent smartphone for a decent price, perhaps you should wait a bit. See, Sprint will have something interesting for you from January 8 to March 10.
What, you ask? Well, a BOGO (Buy One Get One free) sort of thing. The Now Network will be offering you, in effect, two Samsung Conquer 4G smartphones for just $49.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate). You’ll obviously have to sign two new two-year contracts to get that price. But you should probably take the fact that this phone usually sells for $99.99 under consideration. Because you’ll get two handsets for half the normal price of one.
That’s a pretty good deal. And the Conquer 4G is a pretty good phone. Just don’t expect it to outperform the best out there. Or turn heads. Yet if the highest-end features aren’t interesting to you, don’t forget about this offer when January 8 comes.
The Samsung Conquer 4G has a 3.5-inch 320×480 touchscreen, a 1 GHz processor, a 3.2 MP camera, a secondary 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 4G WiMax support, and a full physical side-sliding QWERTY keyboard.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Samsung Conquer 4G can be pre-ordered for just $19.99 at RadioShack
- Sprint Samsung Conquer 4G now free with contract, $79.99 for renewals
- Sprint Samsung Conquer 4G will be only $69.99 at RadioShack
- Samsung Conquer 4G now official on Sprint
- Samsung Galaxy S III will be released by Boost Mobile on June 12, yours for $399.99 sans contract