When O2 launched the HTC Sensation XE in October, the smartphone was free on £36 per month contracts. That pricing was pretty much on par with the phone’s features.
However, here we are about two months later, and there’s already been a huge price drop for the Sensation XE on contract. Phones 4U now offers you the device on an O2 contract which costs just £21.50 per month. The only catch is that you’ll need to pay £19.99 for the device upfront. Which is literally a small price to pay for such a deal.
The £21.50 per month plan will give you 200 minutes, 3,000 texts, and 500 MB of data. And yes, it’s a 24-month contract you’ll need to sign. If the amount of stuff included suits your communication needs, and the HTC Sensation XE has been on your wishlist, perhaps it’s time to make the jump over to Phones 4U to take advantage of this deal. There’s no telling how long it will last.
The HTC Sensation XE is a rehash of the original Sensation, sporting the same shell, but coming with Beats Audio integration, a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, and an extended battery compared to its predecessor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Sensation now available in the UK for free with £25 per month contract
- Samsung Galaxy Ace now free with £10.50 per month contract at O2 UK
- HTC Sensation XE to hit the UK on October 1, should cost £492 unlocked
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S III already discounted by $50 at RadioShack
- HTC Sensation XE now available at Three UK, free from £30 per month