If you’re in the market for a Windows Phone in the UK and are looking for a great deal, here’s something for you. LG’s first, last, and only smartphone to launch running Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango), the E906 (also known as Jil Sander Mobile) can now be yours for half the price it had when it was launched last month.
It’s not often that you see a phone’s price drop by that much in so little time, so I guess it’s safe to assume that this particular handset isn’t selling very well. But that shouldn’t stop you from purchasing one, especially now that it’s become dirt cheap.
But how cheap, you ask? £149.99. SIM-free and unlocked. Again, this same device was going for £299.99 in November.
Sure, it may not be the highest-end offering out there. It’s not even an entirely new phone per se, as it’s just basically a rehashed Optimus 7. But at this price, it may have the best price per features ratio of any Windows Phone.
The LG E906 Jil Sander Mobile has a 3.8-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a 1 GHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus camera, 16 GB of built-in storage, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, a 3.5 mm headset jack, and a preinstalled Jil Sander app.
To get one, just head over to Expansys.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG E906 Jil Sander Mobile with Windows Phone Mango now available in the UK for £299.99
- LG Jil Sander handset with Windows Phone Mango launched
- UK: T-Mobile Vivacity with Android 2.3, 3.5-inch screen, and 5 MP camera, now just £89.99 on PAYG
- LG Optimus L7 now available in the UK, SIM-free for £238.80
- LG 2011 smartphone roadmap leaked, many Androids and one WP7 inside