Available at Verizon since earlier this month, the Motorola Droid Xyboard 8.2 and Droid Xyboard 10.1 were launched at prices starting at $429.99, and going up to $729.99.
Now Verizon seems to have realized that those prices were too high (especially since they all require a new 2-yr contract agreement). So it decided to offer each of the Xyboard models (8.2 16GB, 8.2 32GB, 10.1 16GB, 10.1 32GB, and 10.1 64GB) for $50 less.
You can go here at Verizon to choose any of the Xyboards right away.
Both the Motorola Xyboard 8.2 and Xyboard 10.1 feature dual-core processors, and run Android 3.2 Honeycomb (but will most probably be updated to Ice Cream Sandwich next year).
Via The Verge
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon confirms its Motorola Droid Xyboards in LTE anniversary announcement
- Verizon announces Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1, Xyboard 8.2, white Droid Razr
- Verizon posts Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates list. HTC, Motorola, Samsung and LG devices included
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic and Xyboard 8.2 will be updated to Android ICS in Q4
- New spill-proof Motorola Xyboard tablets now available in 10.1-inch or 8.2-inch versions