Expected to be launched by Verizon in about a month, the Motorola Droid 4 still hasn’t been announced, although we know pretty much all there is to know about it.
Until the handset gets to be officially introduced, maybe you’re curious to see what it looks like when standing next to the iPhone 4S.
TechnoBuffalo has managed to get a Droid 4 demo unit, and photographed it alongside Apple’s smartphone. As expected, the new Droid’s sliding keyboard makes the device thicker than the iPhone 4S. The Droid 4 is also taller, since it has a 4 inch display, not just a 3.5 inch one like the iPhone.
In other Droid 4 news, accessories for it have started to show up at Cellular Plus (a Verizon premium retailer), so maybe Motorola and Verizon will announce the handset at CES 2012 (10 – 13 January)? We’ll see next week if this happens or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 could be launched in February
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx available now. Droid 4 to cost $199?
- Motorola Droid Bionic officially hits Verizon tomorrow for $300
- Motorola Droid X Twitter campaign might bring you a new Droid ahead of launch
- New Motorola Droid HD coming soon to Verizon?