It’s been quite a while since Sony Ericsson announced an Xperia smartphone (the Xperia Arc S and Xperia Neo V don’t count here, since they’re just slightly upgraded older models). But it looks like the company is now finally ready to unveil something really new.
There are two teasing photos available, one showing a covered device, and another one showing the back and top of a device:
Now, the black handset seen in the hand of the girl above looks awfully a lot like the old and obsolete Xperia 10, so I don’t think anyone should believe this is a new product. I don’t understand why SE would use a promo image of an old device when talking about new announcements, but that’s another story.
Most likely, Sony Ericsson will unveil the Xperia Arc HD (pictured below), aka Nozomi, since we’ve seen this one quite often lately.
Another possibility is that the Xperia Ion will be unveiled. The rumored features of the SE Xperia Ion include a 4.55 inch HD display, LTE, and a 13MP rear camera. We’ll let you know which of these devices (if not both) are going to be announced.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia S (Nozomi), Xperia Acro HD and Xperia NX officially announced (video)
- Android 2.4 on the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc was a configuration error
- Sony Ericsson LT26i Nozomi (Xperia Arc HD) smiles for the camera
- Sony Ericsson Nozomi official render leaked, dual-core processor all but confirmed
- New Sony Ericsson Nozomi (Xperia Arc HD) live images leaked alongside more detailed specs