T-Mobile is getting ready for its first big sale of 2012. The aptly named “New Year, New Phone Sale” will take place this weekend, from January 6 to January 8.
During the sale, you’ll be able to pick up any smartphone and some broadband devices for up to $49.99 net down payment. The price is after a mail-in rebate, and only valid with a new two-year contract of course.
Monthly device payments start at $5 for mobile hotspots, and are between $10 and $20 for smartphones and tablets. This handy little table breaks everything down neatly:
The sale will be available at T-Mobile stores throughout the US. You can take advantage of the promo even if you’re already a TMo customer (which doesn’t happen often), but you must be eligible for an upgrade.
For detailed information about the “New Year, New Phone Sale”, go to T-Mobile’s special website over here.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Droid DNA free at Verizon until May 21
- UK: Carphone Warehouse starts huge clearance sale, discounts galore on smartphones and tablets
- T-Mobile discounting the HTC Amaze 4G, Galaxy S II and other devices this Saturday
- BlackBerry Curve 9315 announced by T-Mobile, priced at $49.99
- Verizon will have new 3G data plans starting tomorrow