As we’ve reported back in December, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 (aka Galaxy Extreme) has been delayed in the UK until this month. Now we know when exactly British customers will be able to buy the new smartphone.
According to Clove and Handtec, the Galaxy Xcover will become available starting January 9 (next Monday). Both retailers are asking about the same price for an unlocked Xcover: £226.80 and £224.39, respectively.
Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover is dust, dirt and water proof (IP67 certified), and features a 3.6 inch display with 480 x 320 pixels, Wi-Fi, HSDPA, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 800MHz processor, 512MB of RAM, and a 3.2MP camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Xtreme S5690 delayed in the UK, orange version launched in the Netherlands
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover runs Android Gingerbread, doesn’t mind dirt and water on it
- Rugged Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 arriving in the UK in December
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 now available in the UK
- Motorola Defy+ gets official: IP67-certified Android Gingerbread smartphone