Velocity Micro, a US-based company that usually makes PCs, has unveiled two new Android tablets which will debut at CES 2012 next week, running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
The tablets are the Velocity Micro Cruz T507 and the Velocity Micro Cruz T510. They both feature 1.2GHz Cortex A8 processors, 512MB of RAM, front facing cameras, and 8GB of internal memory.
The difference between the T507 and T510 is that the former has a 7 inch display, and the latter a 10 inch one (their pixel resolution is not known).
The Cruz T507 will be released as a budget Ice Cream Sandwich tablet, but its exact price hasn’t been announced. The T510 should be a bit more expensive.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A510 and 7 inch ZTE Android Ice Cream Sandwich tablets showcased at CES
- Telstra HTC Velocity 4G to get Android 4.0 ICS next month
- HTC Velocity will be Telstra’s first 4G LTE Android phone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Tab 2 7.0 to be launched in late April
- New 11.6 inch Samsung tablet with Android Ice Cream Sandwich coming at MWC 2012?