The Samsung Replenish is partially built with recycled plastics and recyclable packaging. It will become available on January 16 for $99.99 online (with free shipping), at Boost Mobile retail locations, and select independent wireless retailers across the USA.
The Samsung Replenish launched by Boost will be running Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Sprint’s version of the device is in the middle of being updated to that version of Google’s mobile operating system, as it launched running Android 2.2 Froyo.
The Samsung Replenish has a 2.8-inch 240×320 touchscreen, a full physical QWERTY keyboard, a 2 MP camera with video capture support, GPS, stereo Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and a 600 MHz processor.
It’s Boost Mobile’s most affordable Android smartphone to date, and will probably be well received by those who’d like a cheap smartphone for messaging, as well as those who generally enjoy ‘green’ things.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Marquee arrives at Boost Mobile on January 23 for $279.99
- LG Optimus Black and Samsung Replenish for Boost Mobile pictured
- Samsung Replenish SPH-M580 Android QWERTY phone for Sprint coming in June
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy Q officially launched by Fido
- Pink Sprint Samsung Replenish will be available on July 24