US Cellular has announced via Twitter that it’s going to release an LTE tablet in late March, and an LTE smartphone in April.
Unfortunately, the carrier didn’t provide further details, so that’s all we know for now.
As for US Cellular’s upcoming tablet, maybe this is an LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, which was already spotted in the carrier’s systems.
Perhaps we’ll hear more about US Cellular’s LTE-related plans next week at CES 2012. We’ll certainly let you know if this happens.
Via The Verge
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S III to be launched in March? New Galaxy S II Plus and Note S also in the rumors
- Verizon may launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be launched by Telstra tomorrow. Rogers opens up online reservations for the handset in Canada
- HTC 10-inch Tablet Leaked by Staples, Samsung Tab 8.9 and Toshiba Tablet Mentioned
- Sprint Samsung Nexus S 4G gets discontinued