So far, LG has been notably absent from the Windows Phone Mango area of the smartphone space. The only exception being the oddly-named Jil Sander Mobile, which was just a redesigned Optimus 7 from yesteryear anyway.
But that will soon change, it seems. The Korean company may launch two new Windows Phones in the near future. One of them will be the Fantasy, leaked last month, and the other may be this little puppy over here:
What you see above is an image of an upcoming LG Windows Phone that clearly isn’t the Fantasy. The image originates in China, and that’s all we know for now unfortunately. No specs, no price, no release date, none of that yet.
Next week is CES, and MWC will be held at the end of February. So do expect this handset to be officially introduced at either of those events. Stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Fantasy with Windows Phone Mango caught in the wild
- ZTE Mimosa with Windows Phone Tango to be launched in May, should be as cheap as Nokia’s Lumia 610
- Nokia Lumia 505 with 8 MP camera leaks on its way to Mexico
- LG E740 gets Bluetooth cert, may be the Fantasy with Windows Phone on board
- HTC M4 for China Unicom (603e) gets pictured in live image, has pricing leaked