Already announced as Nokia’s first Windows Phone handset for the US market, the Lumia 710 is reportedly also going to be the company’s first WP product to reach Canada.
According to Mobile Syrup, after the Lumia 710, Nokia will release the still unannounced Lumia 900 Ace in Canada as well – so the company is following a strategy similar to the one for the US (where AT&T should introduce the Ace pretty soon).
For the moment, there’s no word on what Canadian carriers will offer the Lumia 710 (pictured above) and Lumia 900. In any case, the 710 will be the more affordable handset, since the Lumia 900 is supposed to arrive as Nokia’s WP flagship device (featuring a 4.3 inch display and LTE connectivity). We’ll bring more on this as soon as we get it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- North America-bound Nokia Lumia 520 hits the FCC. Lumia 620 will get a waterproof case soon
- Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 announced for Canada (Telus, Rogers)
- New Nokia Lumia 719 confirmed by the Bluetooth SIG
- Nokia Lumia 610 headed to Canada via both Telus and Koodo Mobile?
- Nokia Lumia 920 will be Rogers’ first Windows Phone 8 handset