Unsurprisingly, there’s no difference between AT&T’s Galaxy Note and the version already available in Asia and Europe. Sure, there’s this “Galaxy Note” logo on the back (which is missing from the European and Asian edition), but that’s really not important.
Most likely, AT&T will officially announce its Galaxy Note next week during CES 2012. The device could become available starting February 14 (as indicated by the date on the homescreen).
The Samsung Galaxy Note features a huge 5.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 800 pixels, TouchWiz UI 4.0, LTE, S-pen technology, dual-core 1.4GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, and a 2MP front-facing camera. It currently runs Android Gingerbread, but an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is scheduled to arrive later this quarter.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Wi-Fi headed to Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched in November in the UK
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note coming soon
- White Samsung Galaxy Note will be launched next week in the UK
- AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy Note available for pre-order at Best Buy tomorrow, free flip cover case included