It looks like Motorola has yet another new rugged Android Gingerbread smartphone, besides the Defy Mini XT320 that was officially announced yesterday.
Meet the Motorola XT535, recently spotted in China, and looking almost like the above-mentioned Defy Mini.
The XT535 is bigger, though (measuring 115.0 × 58.0 × 11.9 mm), and has a FWVGA (854 x 480) display, not an HVGA one. Also, the unannounced handset has a 5MP rear camera instead of a 3.2MP one, and a Qualcomm MSM7227A processor – possibly clocked at 800MHz (the Defy Mini only has a 600MHz CPU).
Unfortunately, for now we don’t know what Motorola’s plans regarding the XT535 are. It could announce it as a new member of the Defy family, of course. We’ll let you know when we hear more on this.
Via Blog of Mobile (in Japanese)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Defy Mini XT320 with Android Gingerbread shows up at the FCC
- Motorola Defy Mini approved by the FCC (with AT&T friendly 3G bands)
- Motorola Defy Mini will be launched in the UK in late March
- Motorola Defy Mini now available in the UK for £162
- Motorola intros new Motoluxe and Defy Mini Android Gingerbread smartphones