Yesterday we told you that a white version of Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus has been officially unveiled, and should arrive in the UK next month. While that is true, the image that we’ve presented wasn’t showing the real white Galaxy Nexus. It was just a render made by Droid-life, and mistakenly believed to be an official image.
Thankfully, now we can see what the white Galaxy Nexus actually looks like. And, well, it’s not completely white – only its back case is:
As already mentioned, the white Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be introduced in the UK in February (on February 6 to be exact), and other markets are likely going to get it at about the same time.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Samsung Galaxy Nexus gets official, should be out next month
- White Samsung Galaxy S II is official, will be out in the UK on September 1
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus launched in the UK. Already out of stock
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 render leaks out. Maybe
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE gets a white paint job too