Released by Verizon in mid November for $299.99 on contract, the HTC Rezound is now $100 cheaper – thus if you’re getting it online (here), or from a Verizon store, you’ll only have to pay $199.99 (on contract, of course).
Sure enough, Amazon is offering the Rezound for even less: $149.99. But Verizon’s deal is still a great one if you like to buy handsets directly from your carrier.
The HTC Rezound is the first smartphone launched in the US with Beats Audio. The device runs Android Gingerbread (upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich), and features a 4.3 inch HD (1280 x 720) display, LTE connectivity, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, 1GB of RAM, 2MP front-facing camera, and an 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 available now
- Verizon HTC Rezound now costs only $79 at Amazon
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?
- Verizon’s HTC Rezound with Beats Audio available starting today
- Verizon HTC Rezound officially presented, will be launched on November 14