Remember that rumor abut a possible HTC Windows Phone handset with a 16MP camera? Well, such handset now exists – it’s the new HTC Titan II (previously known as HTC Radiant), officially announced by AT&T just moments ago.
Unlike the Titan that’s already available at AT&T since November, the new Titan II comes with LTE connectivity – so it’s a true 4G device.
Other than that, the Titan II looks a lot like the older model. It has a 4.7 inch WVGA display and a 1.5GHz processor. As for its 16MP rear camera, this has wide-angle lens (f2.6, 28mm), dual LED flash, autofocus, and is capable of shooting video at (only) 720p.
For the moment, that’s about all we know regarding the HTC Titan II, but more details (including a price and a launch date) should become available pretty soon, and we’ll share them with you.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T HTC Titan II to cost $200 and be launched on March 18. Sony Crystal tablet also coming soon?
- AT&T’s HTC Titan to be included in a BOGO offer?
- AT&T HTC Titan will be available on November 20 for $199.99
- HTC Radiant for AT&T (Windows Phone with LTE) pictured
- HTC Sensation XL gets official with 4.7-inch touchscreen and 1.5 GHz processor